Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Dandelion clock

Good evening all. Here is a layout I made using some papers from a  scrapbooking class I missed some time last year. They are lovely bright summery papers from Echo Park, I just never got around to using them! My little grandaughters never get tired of blowing the seeds from the dandelion heads... and making their wishes (I don't know what they are wishing for, everyone konws that you have to keep wishes a secret.. or they won't come true!).
I'd like to enter this in scrapbooksisters scrapbook challenge-stamped background (2nd entry for this month!!!!!)
enjoy the rest of the evening!
Chris
x

3 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

I saw your page on the scrapbook sisters blog and thought I must look at your blog. I love your page. Your page is so lovely and fresh and clean I love it You now have another follower
http://dawntheconstantcrafter.blogspot.com/

Julie Wilson said...

Great scrapbook page. Thank you for entering our Scrapbook Sisters Scrapbook Challenge. Hugs xxx

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

This is just adorable and flows sooo nicely, Congrats on winning the challenge! Lisa