Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

hugs and kisses


Evening all! Just back from a lovely relaxing weekend in the New Forest, it was so beautiful and peaceful, just what the doctor ordered. I really enjoyed just having time to appreciate the amazing scenery and of course it's always a treat to see the animals roaming at will! I love the way the ponies and donkeys, not to mention the cattle, just wander down the middle of the road without a care in the world! We were even lucky enough to see a herd of deer this time.
Anyway, back to the card, as you can see it's very simple. I followed the sketch atcleanandsimplestamping (FTL199) stamping and embossing the 'kisses' 3 times, I then stamped and embossed the sentiment, drew in a black border, job done! I would like to use the card for this week's
Thanks for looking, hope to be back soon !

Chris
x

8 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Chris, how nice three kisses at once. Looks great also with the sentiment - love it - and the small line arround. Just perfect.
Sending you best wishes.
Claudia

Chrissie said...

Super card Chris!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous. FABulous design...FABulous colours.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Linda said...

Fabulous card. Great colour, very striking. xx

Pia S said...

This is SUCH a fab one!

Deanna said...

Awesome card love it!

Mandi said...

Terrific card Chris
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Mau xx said...

Hi Chris Thanks for calling by my blog and leaving a comment, I am so grateful to you. Love your cards, you do Less is More so well, I struggle with them. I love this one with the Lips on :)
Hugs mau xx