Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

Cute and Cuddly

Well, here we are ...last week of January already! How many of you are sticking to all those wonderful, well-meaning New Year Resolutions? I'm feelin' smug because I deliberately didn't make any ...so none to break!! Just as well I didn't attempt to not buy any more craft stuff because I've been baaaaad! Treated myself to new dies, new stamps, new digis, new distress inks......yep, really bad! Am I sorry now? Not a bit!!!Just having fun playing with them!
This weeks challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is a lovely one 'Cute and Cuddly', and our lovely sponsors this week Craft Mojo are giving a £10 voucher to the lucky winner!
My card is made using a sweet image from Saturated Canary (haven't coloured one of these images for ages!),it's called Panda Hugs and I think it's totally cute! I'm having a bit of kraft kick at the moment so I chose to print on kraft  and colour with pencils! Then I broke out the new dies! Stitched circle, mounted on a stitched square, so quick and easy! The leafy border is from Memory Box (another new acquisition...told you I was bad...) I already had the corner die! Papers are definitely not new, had them for years but tend to hoard them because they're so beautiful (DCWV- Far East)! Stitched (actually stitched!) on some ribbon and added three little buttons. Sentiment is from a set by Lawn Fawn (won this...not bought :)
Well that's it from me, finished showing off my new goodies...unrepentant about my extravagance!
Hope you'll be tempted to play along with us this week, we'd love to see your cute and cuddly creations (remember to stamp something), why not hop over here and see what my lovely teamies have made?
Have a fabulous weekend-whatever you are doing!
Chris
x

Challenges
4craftychicks best friends
craftyribbons atg with ribbon
MAWTT button it
crafterscafe stitching
inspiration destination atg
sisterhoodofcrafters new stash
craftycardmakers something old (papers) something new (dies)
perfectlyrustics animals

25 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image and design.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this one Chris sure is cute n cuddly....gosh I haven't coloured a Sat. Canary images for yonks either .....have a good weekend,.xxx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous card Chris, chuckling at you & all your January purchases! You're obviously enjoying yourself with them. I am feeling smug too as I'm holding firm to my resolutions. Have a great weekend xx

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image Chris and beautifully coloured. I love the leafy die and papers..fabulous card.I haven't broken any resolutions either as I never made any..it came and went so quickly I just never had a chance [ahem]

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fab image Chris and I'm like you I made no resolutions LOL ..Isn't it great when you get new crafty stuff!! I can't wait for the NEC in March :) lots of huggles Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous colouring, Chris! The Sweet Stampin' Annual Outing usually has a bit of panda watching in it, so this is a very appropriate choice of stamp! Hugs, Tracey xx

Penny said...

Chris, your new goodies were put to good use! :^)
Love this card! Great coloring with your pencils, (I don't do pencils, darn it), and what a cute image! Love the palette you chose and all those fabulous die cuts! Really, really pretty! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Darlene said...

Awww so sweet Chris! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST – use a new craft item’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Debs said...

Uber cute card Chris - such a sweet image and I love the die cuts and fabulous detailing.
Have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

This is just lovely, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Chris, love the cute image and fab new dies.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You made me giggle Chris. I love all your new stash and I, like you, am utterly unrepentant over all the gorgeous craft stash I bought myself as Xmas pressies from the hubby! Hehe ;) Love all the texture in this card, the gorgeous papers and your fabulous colouring on that Kraft card. Beautiful hunny. Hugs, Wends x

Shireen Boddapati said...

sending hugs to you too :) love the real stiches you used and the faux ones too, colors used are so serene as well. Thank you for taking part in challenge # 100 of Crafter's Cafe Blog. All the best!

crafty said...

Oh lots of hugs. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary DT

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so adorable!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sally Dodger said...

A stunning card. I love your beautiful image, which looks fab on the Kraft card. Your papers and dies are wonderful and the stitched ribbons are a lovley detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Diane said...

Adorable...such a perfect design!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "anything goes" challenge!
Diane TSH DT

Paddington fan said...

Such a cute image Chris and it looks great on the kraft card. I'm enjoying looking at all your new stash - you keep on shopping so I can admire all the new purchases. Not giving in to temptation here .... no ...well maybe .... no, definitely not!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, love Jacky x

Cathie Borowski said...

This looks fantastic on the craft card stock, I am going to have to give this a try. Thanks for joining Perfectly Rustics Animal Challenge. Cathie DT

Kim Butterworth said...

Cute image and such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love that image and your dies are perfect for it! I am pleased to say I have stayed with my New Year's Resolution and have not had a Soda! Now, as for the shopping- I am right there with you! Who can resist new crafty supplies?? Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Tina-DT

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! What a sweetie this is. LOve your dies too Chris.
Sounds as though you've been having a great time on your buying spree! Me? I did make a resolution not to buy anything for a while! It looks like a badly organised store room here, not sure what I have anymore..so I'm going to use up what I can for a while.
Chrissyxx

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Button it' Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Pami said...

Sweet card Chris! I would love a hug from a Panda!! Pami x

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

Thanks to join in Crafty Ribbons Challenge. I love hugs! Good luck from Christelle DT
http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com